Participation in the Community is encouraged (our group is better off with you ideas, suggestions and input).
Note: Please use threads to reply to folks, to keep the main channel organized. To reply as a thread, mouse over what you want to reply to and click “A thread”. If there is already a thread present, click on the replies to add your own.
The rules are simple:
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated, regardless of their differences
- Do not quote, anyone, outside of this group without asking (i.e. do not post things on social media from here)
- Do not post anything in public channels that someone told you in confidence or in private messages
- Do not pitch or promote your business to others, if asked about it
- Be yourself.
- If you believe someone is breaking the rules, do not engage with them, contact me instead
I reserve the right to remove you from the Community if the rules are broken.
This group is better off when:
- You improve the discussion with bold and generous contributions to it
- If you disagree about something, be critical of the idea, not of the person giving it
- As mentioned above, this group is better off with your two cents (accounting for current exchange rates)
- Be civil and do not post anything a reasonable person would be offended by.