Add The Show Intro to your video creations
Paint the life you envision from frame one with The Stage Intro template. Easy to use with Final Cut Pro and Motion software, it provides energy, dynamics, and zip. Simply pick your options. Do you want a logo in lights? No problem! Do you want depth, reflections, a stage, no stage? The Stage Intro animates it all!
This time, make an impact. You’ve got 20 seconds — maybe — to capture your audience. Do it in three! Watch our video. See how easy The Stage Intro makes animation. Motion Master Templates offers single purchases and annual memberships, so breathe fresh life into those static presentations today!
What is included:
- 7 Drop Zones to add your media
- Optional Reflections to make it shine
- Optional Depth of Field for some realism
- Optional Background Camera Flashes
- Control Drop Zone Rounded Corners
- Optional Stage & Background Color
- Choose from a Drop Zone in the middle, 3D text, both or nothing at all
- Bonus: Nine 3D text type styles
Please note: This template uses 3D text. You will need FCPX 10.2 and higher or Motion 5.2 and higher.
Supported Software: Final Cut Pro 10.6
Download Size: 354 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 24 - 60 FPS
– No plugins are needed to use this template
– Access to fast & friendly support
– Quick and easy to customize
– Stock images & music not included
– Use Apple’s latest Final Cut Pro & Motion Software
– Full 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All Motion Master Templates are created by Deyson, Inc. and have a general public license. All template renders can be used for both, personal and commercial use as many times as you would like without additional license requirements.
Are payments secure?
All payments are processed through Stripe & Paypal. Stripe & Paypal are used globally to handle payments their encryption help keeps your online transactions guarded from start to finish.
When will I get access to the templates?
You will get instant access to your template. Just go through the checkout process and then you will be able to download your templates.
Which payment types do you accept?
Payments are handled through a secure authorized retailer and all major credit cards, debit cards are accepted.
What software do I need?
All templates will work on Apple’s latest versions of Motion and Final Cut software
How do I install a template?
Templates are automatically installed. After you download the template, open the installer and then double click on the install package for your software.
What if I have more questions?
Please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Show Intro
For Apple's Final Cut Pro
- Fast & friendly support
- One license for all your projects
- Creating Templates Since 2010
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
*Stock images & music not included